Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life...

First, my Dad. Without you, I wouldn't be here today. Thanks for always being there when I needed someone to talk to. I went through some rough times in my adolescence - and you were always there to help guide me (even when I didn't even realize it).

Last but not least, to my husband. Thanks for making my dreams come true. You were there to convince me that true love can be a reality. From that, we have two beautiful, little girls that adore you. Happy Father's Day!






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Happy Belated Father's Day!

8:28 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]