Saturday, April 05, 2008
Six



Apparently, I forgot to post this...I found it in my "Drafts." Sorry K-Bugg!

Today, my "first baby" turns six. You have grown so quickly right before my eyes. So many things have changed...You are growing taller and your baby face is turning into the face of a "big girl". When you smile, I see your big "window" where you've lost your four front teeth. In your smile, I also see the caring and compassionate child you have grown to be. Sometimes, your heart gets broken easily - but you are quick to forgive and apolgize at appropriate times. You love to play chase with us at home. And a tickle is always sure to make you smile.

You are excelling in Kindergarten - far beyond what I ever expected at this age. Your are reading books and writing cute little notes to us - always expressing your love. I am also impressed with your handwriting skills. You are very meticulous with the formation of your letters. You want them to be perfect, "just like your teacher's." You have built new friendships in your first year of school - Kathryn, Kaitlyn, Calia, Emily and GreenLee. Everyone likes you, and wants to be your "friend." Even the "big kids" (4th and 5th graders)! What a special little girl you are, K-Bugg! We love you!

Your favorite things include:
* Your baby sister, Ella
* High School Musical
* School
* Swimming
* Animals
* Bugs
* Your new room






6 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Sorry you have been stressed lately and I am so glad that you got the van paid off.

I vote for the pool. That's why they have student loans! ;)

P.S. It's hodge podge.

7:59 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She is so cute, and I was so happy to see that Hannah Montana was not on her favorites list.

9:34 PM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

I swear- we have too much in common! Mine turns six this week!! Too bad they can't have a play date :(

11:29 AM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

She is adorable! Happy (belated) birthday :)

4:19 PM 

Blogger Angelle had this to say:

Happy birthday, Kellyn!

7:57 AM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Happy 6th! I need to see that new room! It looks great!

8:37 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]