Sunday, February 10, 2008
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?

In case you were wondering, I've been in a blogging funk lately. I've had no motivation to update or comment. Why? I'm not sure. However, thanks to Dena, I have a new post! I found the information about myself, very interesting. Tell me what you think...



What Nae Nae Means



You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. MAYBE, AT TIMES...

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. NOT SO MUCH

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. A HANDFUL? NO. FUN TROUBLE? I'M GAME.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. TRUE

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. VERY TRUE

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together. FLAKY AND IRRESPONSIBLE? NO>

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. I AGREE

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. A LITTLE

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. I DO OVER ANALYZE BODY LANGUAGE AND SIGNALS - BUT JEALOUSY AND PARANOIA? NO.

What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?






9 Comments:
Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

I checked out my name- and like you- didn't relaly agree with most of the "meanings".
2 out of 9- I think they should work on their interpretations!

8:51 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I think you are wild and a handful...but you are a closet wild woman - I have ALWAYS thought that of you!!!

11:42 AM 

Blogger Amanda Bee had this to say:

I love how you added your own comments to this. Too funny!! :D

2:18 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

That is cute. You even added your own. I can relate to the blogging funk. I am in one too and have been for over two months. It gets hectic with kids and life and everything else that happens to fall out of the sky and cause never ending problems.

8:32 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

My name was pretty right on!

I am in a funk too, it's this crappy weather.

7:47 PM 

Blogger Bake Me A Cake! had this to say:

Cute idea! I checked out my name and don't agree with everything but it was fun. Thanks for sharing!

8:00 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That is really funny... I did mine and Joe's and they both say that about being flaky at the end.
I like that, thanks for the idea!

3:30 PM 

Blogger Miss Bitch had this to say:

Blogging funks happen to the best of us. You will get back into it.

9:55 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

**crickets chirping**

8:45 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]