Saturday, May 10, 2008
Letters of Apology...

To my husband and girls-
I'm sorry for working so many hours at school - coming home and putting in more time on school work. I'm sorry for not spending more of my time with you. I'm sorry for being "short," stressed out and distant. I have a lot on my mind with work. I have never been under this much pressure (self-induced, of course). Give me one more week and I promise your wife, Mommy, etc will return to normal.

To my house-
Sorry for neglecting you! After being at work all day long (and knowing I have brought more work home with me), the last thing I want to do is housework! If it weren't for Billie (my MIL), my house would be a disgusting mess! Thanks Billie, for picking up my slack! I couldn't do it without you!

To my kids at school-
I know it feels like I am pounding you right now...I know you are tired. I just want you guys to do well on your "big test" at the end of the year. One more week of review and it will be over. Then we (I) can relax and enjoy the end of the school year! Summer Break, here we come!

Sincerely,
NaeNae






10 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

11:56 AM 

Blogger Ryan had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day NaeNae!

12:17 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Ummm, I think you forgot this one:

To My Sister Kelly:
I am sorry that I haven't called you to discuss the last few episodes of Lost and that we haven't seen each other in over three weeks. I will make it up to you with lunch at Olive garden & a trip to the movies!


Just kidding! Really though. I am ready for those EOGs to be over too! You are a wonderful wife, mother, housekeeper, teacher and sister...even on your most neglectful days! Hang in there!

2:46 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Hang in there! The end is near!!! And then summer break --- Just like Kelly said, you are an amazing mom, wife... and just relax, it will all be over soon! Happy Mother's Day!

4:37 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day!

Sorry for the stressful times. Always remember, those who love you don't need your apologies. I am sure they understand, but I bet they can't wait for summer either. ;)

6:22 PM 

Blogger Jack and Molly's Mom had this to say:

Don't be so hard on yourself! Summer is near...hang in there!

8:22 PM 

Blogger Angelle had this to say:

This time of year is the hardest. When it is over, things will fall back into place.

I agree with Dena, those who love you do not need the apologies. They know you are doing your very best!

10:03 AM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

Summer looms ahead and then all will be forgotten! Keep your head up :)

5:39 PM 

Blogger Mandy had this to say:

Just think of the fun days ahead with your two girlies at the pool/beach/target/harris teeter/ you fill in the blanks - how fun! Our last day of school for the kids was today, with a full on PARTY - DJ, dancing, a full party. It's just around the corner!

6:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Girl, It sounds like you need a drink!

3:29 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]