Saturday, January 05, 2008
Twilight Series



Over Christmas break, I picked up the book, "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. While browsing through blogs, I stumbled across one where this book was highly recommended as a "page turner." I can assure you, this is a true description of the book. Not only did I finish this book in record time - but I also purchased the next two books in the series, "New Moon" and "Eclipse," and finished those in under a week! So if you're looking for something to read, and you enjoy fiction/romance/fantasy/thrillers (Oh, and vampires!), then I highly recommend this series. The next book in the series isn't scheduled to come out until the fall of 2008. I am patiently waiting. Until then, I am looking for another book that will keep me equally captivated...Any suggestions?






6 Comments:
Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

I'll trade you a James Patterson for Eclipse. I just finished Quickie (I read it in one day) and really like it. Deal?

9:45 PM 

Blogger Betty had this to say:

I only like romance novels....you probably wouldn't like any of the ones I suggest ;o)

8:02 AM 

Blogger That Chick Over There had this to say:

Do you like Jodi Picoult (I hope I spelled that right)? Nineteen minutes was a page turner to me. Oh, and anything by Jennifer Weiner. I love her.

12:19 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ever try the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich? I'm on the latest one in the series (book 14) and I wait every year for the new one to be out. It's a hilarious mix of suspense, thriller, romance, comedy about a female bounty hunter who sucks at her job. :)

1:48 PM 

Blogger Angelle had this to say:

All of the In Death series by J.D. Robb is great.

7:28 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

3 books in a week! Plus with kids at home - you rock!

7:16 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]