Saturday, November 17, 2007
Family Photo Drama

After seven years of marriage (five of those with children), we finally had a family portrait made. The first one ever! Approximately one hour before the big event, I remembered WHY I have put it off for all these years. It's called an ill husband (because he hates wearing anything that involves ironing), one whining 5 year old (because her shoes "did not match" and she was left out in the purchasing process), and a cranky toddler (because she was tired and her award winning mother left the house without the sippy cup)!

PS - I hope you're happy, MOM! (That would be MY mother who has been begging for a family photo for years.) I was cursing your name last night!






5 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

So where the hell is it?

9:06 AM 

Blogger NaeNae had this to say:

It was just taken last night, Misty. You will have to practice a little patience until the photos are ready for your viewing pleasure.

11:39 AM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

I so understand the frustration. I dressed the boys up today in matching outfits to takes some Christmas pictures. I wanted to get about 3 that were great. Yeah - right!!! I think I have 1 where both are actually looking at the camera. Can't wait to see yours! I bet they are adorable!!!!

5:34 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

That would be a nightmare for us too. We haven't had one done in 4 or 5 years. I don't even remember anymore. Can't wait to see them.

10:04 PM 

Blogger Friglet had this to say:

My oldest is 20. We've done one family photo and that was before my youngest was even born. It was so horrible I've refused to do it again.

1:32 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]