Tuesday, November 13, 2007
What?

I'm sitting in front of my laptop trying to type something worthwhile...Can I? No! Because my husband is in the next room watching every Kid Rock video on You Tube! Did I mention he has the speakers turned up and has the subwolfer kicking?! All I can hear in my brain is, "Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy!"

On a serious note...

Should I be concerned about having a chest cold/cough when a confirmed case of the Whooping Cough was announced at my school last week? Or, should I be worried about a loud "winding" noise my van happens to be making now that it is almost payed for? I have a feeling it is the transmission. BTW, how do you spell "wind" (rhymes with "find")? And can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?! Christmas will be here before you know it! I haven't even thought about buying Christmas presents yet!






8 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You are being paranoid about the cough. The car thing sucks...but that is how luck works.

If your husband pollutes your family's ears and listens to that shit again - punch him...HARD!

9:03 AM 

Blogger Betty had this to say:

I hate Kid Rock! He's annoying! I agree with the Thanksgiving/Christmas thing....I can't believe it's here! My goodness!

1:09 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ahhh! So that's what Kid Rock says in that song!!! Who knew???

And isn't it "subWOOFER" not "subWOLFER"??? maybe not though... shows how much I know!

2:46 PM 

Blogger NaeNae had this to say:

Kate - The ONE word I do not spell check, and you call me out on it! That's okay...that's what friends are for, right?! And you're right - it IS subwoofer.

6:42 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

I would definitely be more worried about the van!

2:17 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

My husband listening to Kid Rock would worry me the most out of all those situations. Smack him!

10:08 AM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Hmmm, what to worry about? I am just impressed that you could figure out what Kid Rock was saying in the song. Don't worry about the cough. If you got it - I always look at it as I just need a break from work and my body is telling me that I need to take a day off. The van - after my car was paid off, Mark cleaned all the windows off for me. When he did, my rearview mirror fell off. Kinda like the commercial. I can't believe the holidays are here too. I haven't bought anything either.

5:41 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

I would have lost my mind having to listen to that crap. I can't stand Kid Rock. I think I would be more worried about the Van. But that's just me.

10:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]