Friday, December 21, 2007
The True Meaning of Christmas

NaeNae (to Kevin, who did a little Christmas shopping today): What did you buy me today?

Kevin: What did you get me?

NaeNae: No, I asked you first!

Kevin: It's not what you get, but what you give!

NaeNae: Then, what will you GIVE me on Christmas morning?

K-Bugg: It's not about getting something, Mommy. We're a family (grabbing my hand and Kevin's) and that is like a present.

NaeNae: Really? What would you think if Santa didn't bring you presents on Christmas morning?

K-Bugg: That's okay...Maybe he will bring me something next year.

NaeNae: (sobbing like a baby) I love you, K-Bugg!






5 Comments:
Blogger Betty had this to say:

Sweet...and she's right...that is what the true meaning of Christmas is all about.

8:28 PM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You will never hear something like that uttered out of Kaiden's mouth!

8:36 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

SOunds like the Shrek Christmas movie got to her! How awesome! See...TV isn't all bad!

What a sweet story!

11:15 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

That is precious! I hope she continues that attitude. Yeah Misty- that would never come out of Sam's mouth either.

9:27 AM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

Oh, I love it! That's some excellent parenting!

2:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]