Monday, November 19, 2007
Florida...Here we come!

We are heading out tomorrow night to drive down to FL for Thanksgiving. We will be spending the holiday visiting my family. My entire family (minus Kelly) lives in FL and it's been awhile since we have been down to visit. I am looking forward to seeing everyone - but NOT so much, the drive. We are traveling through the night becasue it will be easier with the kids. That way, they will sleep most of the drive. It will also cut out most of the holiday traffic (hopefully). Besides visiting family, we will also be visitng Mickey Mouse at his place (Disney World). We haven't been to Disney since Kellynn was around Ella's age.






4 Comments:
Blogger Betty had this to say:

Oh fun...can I come???? I love Disney World! Have fun with your family! That's so cool!

2:20 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hey!
:-) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving

1:34 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

I am so jealous!! Have fun and give Mickey a kiss from me. Can't wait to see the pictures. Are you taking any additional time off of work?
Happy Turkey Day!!!

2:43 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

Just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving

12:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]