Wednesday, November 07, 2007
There's a Full Moon in Kindergarten!

Funny story...

K-Bugg's teacher brought her to my classroom door today. We needed to "talk" about something that had happened in the bathroom earlier. Of course, she wouldn't tell me, so the teacher had to give me the details. It seems Kellynn went to the bathroom with one of her little friends. While in the stall, she decided it would be funny to bend down low and show her friend her bare bottom. I had to turn my head to keep from laughing as the teacher explained the situation! Then K-Bugg and I had a heart-to-heart on appropriate behavior in the bathroom.






9 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! THANK GOD that girls has a good sense of humor!!! She will grow up to have good friends like Kerry and I!!!

11:27 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Too funny. I would love to have been there to see that. I would not have been able to control my laughter.

11:28 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That is great! I love the story below about going to your bed too (I am a complete sucker for "I hold you's"!!!)
And love the Halloween pics!
Sounds like you're having tons of fun lately! :-)

4:01 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That is hilarious. It's moments like that one that really make for the proud moments!

12:49 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Are you raising that child in a barn?? Where did she get such manners...probably from her Uncle Tim. Man, am I going to be in trouble when it is my turn for Kindergarten!

2:44 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

LOL! That is hilarious. I don't thik I would have been able to control myelf when the teacher told me about it.

9:53 AM 

Blogger Travis Erwin had this to say:

That's great. Sure you ahd to talk to her, but kids need to have a bit of fun as well.

3:40 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

That is awesome, I would have cracked up!

1:24 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Too funny. I am constantly having talks with Sam lately about his privates. He thinks it is hilarious to talk to his friends about them.

5:45 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]