Thursday, April 13, 2006
Sleeping Like a Baby!



Here is a recent photo of Ella (AKA - Doodle Bug). She is 2 weeks old today. She had her two-week check up yesterday, and now weighs 9 lbs! She is doing great on her formula (soy) - and contrary to the title of this post (Sleeping Like a Baby), she is going through a growth spurt right now, and thinks she needs to eat every 3 hours through the night. Now, let's talk about every 3 hours... That means she wakes up ready to eat, takes her time about doing so (45 minutes to an hour), then falls back asleep for approximately two hours. I'm not complaining...just tired this week. We took a nap together today. I think I will make this a daily routine. I thoroughly enjoyed my nap!






6 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

So cute! She really is a pretty baby!

9:45 AM 

Blogger Ryan had this to say:

What a beautiful baby. Glad to hear things are going well. I can't belive it has already been two weeks!

12:25 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

Sounds like things are going good. She's such a pretty baby.

I love a good nap. Sadly, Ethan has given up naps completely and that's truly something I miss on Saturday and Sunday.

8:18 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I can't believe how much she changes. She is such a beautiful, content baby!

4:12 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She is gorgeous! I love that newborn time-- exhausting but so precious! Enjoy!

3:43 PM 

Blogger Delane had this to say:

Congratulations! I haven't been by in awhile and am happy to see that you had such a beautiful healthy baby. And I like the name a lot. Ruby was one of the names I had picked out if one of our boys had been a girl.

7:21 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]