Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Update

I went to the doctor today to have my cervix "stretched" - in hopes of going into labor. Problem...my doctor could not stretch my cervix because it was too "high." He also mentioned it was very thick, which means no baby tonight. Instead, he gave me two options.

1. Come into the hospital at 7:30 am and be prepared for a long, drawn out induction....

or

2. Come in tomorrow for a C-section.

I opted for number one. I don't want a C-section unless it's necessary. Evidentally, Ella is pretty comfy in my uterus and wants to bake alittle longer. K-Bugg was stubborn like that as well. Atleast I know what to expect. So tomorrow, I will be doing laps around the Maternity ward. We might have a baby late tomorrow night, or sometime Thursday.






6 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Alright!!! I was wondering if you had your little one yet. I went to the doc to have the same thing done to my cervix and they told me the same thing. Yet I went into labor that night :) And it was only 12 hours- so I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!

5:07 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Well, we'll take her anytime she decides to arrive. I can't wait to meet her!

6:44 PM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

good luck!!!!! can't wait to hear the details once ella(love that name!) arrives! :)

7:15 PM 

Blogger Tonja had this to say:

they induced both of mine and I popped a kid out in about 8 hours. not too bad either, thankfully. maybe it wont be so bad. good luck, best wishes, and rest while you can!!!

8:24 PM 

Blogger Ryan had this to say:

Good Luck with everything. We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear what happens. I LOVE the name Ella-so cute!

10:58 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

WOW! I had no idea! Teach me to not read blogs for so long!!

I wish you the very best, and a happy HEALTHY baby soon!

-H

9:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]