Wednesday, March 15, 2006
36 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. It was a regular, scheduled appointment to check on the baby's progress. I have good news to share...And bad news to share.

Good news - The baby's heartbeat sounds great (139 bpm)! I gained one pound in two weeks! My blood pressure is normal.

Bad News - I once again, had sugar in my urine. My doctor is very concerned about this (as well as the other issue I am having down south) - and would like for me to deliver by the end of this month. That's two weeks away! I have so much left to do before this baby comes! Finishing my National Boards! Getting things squared away at work with my students and paperwork! Creating lesson plans for the next 2 months!

Anyway...It came as quite a shock. I didn't expect to be induced with this baby. I have a lot to get done before now and then. I need to get busy!

PS - My sister took a few maternity photos of my pregnancy. Click the link below to see them. Once the website comes up, just click directly on the first photo that appears. This will take you to the rest of the pictures. There is no need to sign in.

NaeNae's photos






4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Well, in my opinion, even your bad news, isn't THAT bad! At least you have an idea of when Ella is going to arrive. You could be stuck thinking that the baby could be here anytime between now and the end of April. Now that's nerve-wracking! Good Luck!

9:41 PM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

2 weeks to go! wow. how exciting. i love the pictures...you look great!

1:43 PM 

Blogger Mandy had this to say:

You look so cute in all the pictures! Your daughter is precious. What a little helper she'll be! BTW, you have introduced me to Celebrity Baby Blog, my new top ten site. Have you SEEN all of the potential giveaways in their second annual giveaway??? :)

8:00 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great maternity pictures! You and your daughter both look so good! Congratulations on the new addition!

4:17 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]