Tuesday, March 21, 2006
37 Weeks

I starting my once a week appointments today - only to find out it is my next to last one. I gained a half of a pound over the last week, so I was excited about that! My blood pressure was also right on track. Unfortunately, I had sugar in my urine once again. This Gestational Diabetes is a mystery to me! My doctor seemed very concerned. He did an ultrasound and found the baby is measuring at 39 weeks, instead of 37. According to his calculations from the ultrasound, the baby weighs 7 lbs and 11 oz as we speak. By next week she could weigh 8 lbs! Therefore we are going to try and get things rolling in one week. If the baby doesn't come before then, I will go in next Tuesday to have my cervix "stretched" (in hopes of sending me into labor). If this doesn't work by Wednesday morning, I will be going into the hospital to be induced.






3 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Good luck!! We look forward to some good news!!

11:35 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Good Luck Hon.... Keep us posted ... Have Kevin call us if anything develops.. We love you... Aunt Margaret in statesville....

9:57 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I can't wait for Ella to get here! Only 6 more days!

11:01 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]