Friday, March 10, 2006
My Amazing Girl



As mentioned in my previous post, I have been feeling a little under the weather these days. To my surprise, my usually "strong-willed" daughter (that melts down at the drop of a hat), has been my saving grace this week. She is usually very demanding of my attention and expects me to drop everything when I hear her beckoning call. I usually do not - therefore, the melt down begins, I ignore her behavior and she eventually gets over it. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by her behavior this week. She has gone out of her way to make sure I am okay or to help me when needed. She constantly asks if she can help me, or if I need something. She has made me "cards" so I would feel better, snuggled with me on the couch and for the most part, has dropped the demanding attitude. I am so proud of her! It makes me want to cry, seeing her be a "big girl" for Mommy.

PS - I should also mention that my husband, mom-in-law, and best friend, Susan are more than a girl could ask for. Thanks for your help!






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Don't cave and melt yet!!! SHe is exactly like Kaiden....she wants something....you just don't know what yet!!!

4:49 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

Oh my gosh! Your little girl is so cute! I'd never be able to say no to that face.

10:48 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]