Tuesday, February 28, 2006
34 Weeks

My doctor's appointment went well today. My blood pressure was normal - and I had NO sugar in my urine this time! YEAH! The baby's heartbeat was steady around 130 bpm. Unfortunately, I gained 3 and a half pounds this time (a pound and a half too many). Oh well! My next visit is two weeks from today, with the dreaded "exam" (testing for Strep). It won't be long now! Six weeks and counting!

PS - Kevin worked his buns off finishing the nursery project this past weekend (putting up wainscoting,chair-rail molding and painting). I will post pictures in a day or two. There are a few finishing touches I am working on. I have also worked every night for the past week, washing baby clothes and putting things together for the nursery. Man, I MUST be nesting!






5 Comments:
Blogger cheri had this to say:

not much longer now and the baby will be here....how exciting!

6:47 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

IT is definitely time for nesting. Ella will be here before we know it. I can't wait!

9:45 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

HATE the strep test! Hate it...hate it...hate it!

6:30 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I can truely understand how you feel about the weight gain! I told you about mine w/Katharyn! 6 more weeks! How exciting.

7:37 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Strep test...could be worse; you could be getting a rectal exam. Yikes! Keep up the great work!

love,
Kerry

4:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]