Thursday, March 23, 2006
Hallelujah!

Today was my last day of school with my children. My "Maternity Leave" doesn't officially begin until Tuesday. However, Friday and Monday are teacher workdays, so I said my "goodbyes" to my kids today. Did I cry? NO! Did I feel sad that I wouldn't see them for the rest of the school year? NO! I was actually counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds until the day was over. I am SO ready to have this baby!

Did I mention I am feeling miserable tonight? I'm really not one to complain too much...But tonight? I haven't stopped complaining. My stomach feels so tight and heavy right now. I can't get comfortable in any position or in any place (couch, bed, etc.) I have heartburn that has lingered all day long. I guess it doesn't help that I can't stop eating for two seconds! My feet hurt! My ribs hurt! I can't breathe. And I can't wait to get rid of this urge to pee constantly! Okay. I guess I'm done complaining now (for the moment). 5 days and counting...






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Lie around and try to enjoy your time off.... Make kevin let us know about when ... Take care of you ... Love Margaret in Statesville

10:58 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

do nothing but eat and sleep (and I guess shower)
:)

3:05 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wow, you are starting to sound like someone else I know! You better watch out! And by the way, you're down to only 5 days until she arrives! Hang in there!

3:18 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]