Tuesday, April 18, 2006
6 Random Things

Sissyfuss tagged me! I have to list 6 random things about myself. Hmmmm... This might take some brain power!

1. I'm a procrastinator.

2. I love to sleep. (That's not happening right now!)

3. I'm a movie buff. I love to go to the movies, rent movies, etc.

4. I drive a "mommy mini-van." I vowed never to do this (before having kids).

5. I'm a huge NASCAR fan. I live in North Carolina. What do you expect?

6. I had a dream about Brad Pitt last night. I totally dissed him in my dream. I'm over you, Brad! Matthew McConaughey is my new boyfriend. PS - The Mohawk has to go!

Now that I have completed this post, I get to tag someone else.
Here are the rules:
1--If you are tagged, you have to post six things about yourself on your site.
2--Then you should leave a comment on my site to let me know that you have posted.
3--You can then tag at least 6 more people. To tag, just leave them a comment to let them know they are IT!

You're it!
Kelly in NC
Mommy Files
soapbox.SUPERSTAR
Morpheme Palette
TeacherMom
The Allbrittons






8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ok, I did it. But I think that it is crap that you stole Mandy from me. Who was I suppose to tag??? Anyhow, check it out! I posted it on my site.

6:17 PM 

Blogger Mandy had this to say:

FUN! I love games. I am so.not.fancy. My blogsite looks like a total amateur. Sometime in your freetime (haha), go check out www.allbrittons.com to see more of Issa. Your Ella Ruby is simply precious. I'm thinking of you and hoping that you get a LONG (longer than 2 hours) stretch of sleep tonight.
Username: allbrittons
Password: debbie
<3, Mandy

8:04 PM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

I drive a minivan too and I was the same way about them, but let me tell you it was the best thing. So much room!

9:07 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Mine are up!!!

5:08 PM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

PS Matthew is already taken by me :) We might have to have a rumble over him.

9:38 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I'll play. I'll be back with mine later today.

12:39 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I didn't have you pegged for a NASCAR fan. My husband is, but I just don't get it.

12:40 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I am floored to learn you've become a nascar fan. Thats just crazy! As for Matthew McConaughey where have you been? I can't beleive you had the Brad Pitt thing this long!!! Love to read your "blog"

7:50 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]