Friday, February 17, 2006
Funny K-Bugg Story

As I mentioned in a previous post, K-Bugg and I are home today because she is sick. Since I am home with nothing to do, I decided today would be a great day to start clearing out the baby's closet in the nursery (I've been using it as storage). While pulling things out of the closet, K-Bugg wanted to see what was going on and came in to join me. She found my scrapbooking supplies and a few pictures. She came across one of my wedding pictures...

K-Bugg: Mommy, is this your wedding?
NaeNae: Yes. That's me and Daddy on the day we got married.
K-Bugg: Where am I? I'm not in the picture!
NaeNae: You weren't here yet.
K-Bugg: Was I in your belly?
NaeNae: Uh...sort of, I guess.
K-Bugg: Well, your belly isn't fat.
NaeNae: No, that's because you were just a little egg in Mommy's Belly. You weren't a baby yet.
K-Bugg: YES I WAS! I WAS a baby in a little egg, and I WAS at your wedding! YOU don't know what you're talking about!






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I bet you Kaiden and Kellyn would get along fabulously! Or fight like cats and dogs...

12:42 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ummm, I was at your wedding and I definitely do not remember seeing Kellynn inside an egg. However, if you will send me a copy of your wedding picture, I can edit her into the photo, so that she can really "be there"!

4:30 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

That's a nice little bit of dialogue between the two of you. I am always amazed by the things that come out of their little heads. Hopefully her inquisitive little mind will continue to question and learn.

9:27 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]