Friday, February 17, 2006
Valentine's Day - The Final Chapter

So my Valentine's Day was nice. No, my husband didn't whisk me off to Paris for the holiday - but he did put some effort into making me feel loved. Honestly, we didn't get to spend much time together because of his schedule at work this week (10:00am - 7:00pm). However, he got up early on Valentine's Day to give me roses before I went to work. He also asked me out on a date for the evening, but that didn't happen because neither of us felt like going anywhere once he finally made it home. Instead, we stayed home and snuggled on the couch, watching TV. Later, I got a back message which made my Valentine's Day perfect. Now, I'm still holding him to that date he promised. Maybe we can go this Saturday.






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Sometimes a night on the couch are the best types of nights!

12:41 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]