Tuesday, January 24, 2006
29 Weeks

The baby's ribs:


The baby's head, neck and shoulder:


The baby's shin and foot:


The baby's private business:



I went to see my OBGYN for my monthly routine check up today. Brace yourselves...I gained 6 pounds this month! Again, my doctor reminded me...only one pound a week. I know, I know! Tell that to this baby that keeps me hungry 24/7! My blood pressure is great, and I have had very little swelling so far. My doctor did not seem to be very worried about me testing borderline for Gestational Diabetes. He just suggested to watch my sugar and carbohydrate intake (the same as the nurse advised). I can do that! I've actually learned to acquire a taste for diet drinks. I didn't think I could drink diet sodas, but when you're desperate - you'll try anything! I had another ultrasound today. It's still a little girl (hotdog bun and all)! She is currently in the breech position. Her measurements are right on track (29-30 weeks). My doctor says she is probably around 3 and a half pounds right now. He anticipates her to weigh around 7 and a half pounds at birth. Can you believe that is only 11 weeks away? I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has progressed!

PS - I'm feeling better now (at least for the moment). My hormones are giving me a break this week! (See my, "I Need Help!" post for more details.)






7 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Glad you are feeling better. Only 11 weeks? How are you sleeping?

Isn't Kellynn's birthday this week?

7:45 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oooo, 11 weeks left. I can't wait! Little Ella will be so cute and cuddly. I wish I could have another ultrasound...are you going to post the pictures???

8:11 PM 

Blogger NaeNae had this to say:

Sleeping? Not so well...

Pictures? I can post a few.

8:22 PM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

aww...i love ultrasound pics! 11 weeks to go..hang in there!!

10:14 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Thanks for the pictures, they are great! I look at them and wonder what I am looking at half the time, I am clueless. I miss you and love you. Keep up the great work!
Kerry

8:52 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I am so happy everything is going so well for you now.. Glad the raging hormones have stopped moaning lol.. Loved looking at the new pics but sorta clueless what is what.. We didn't have those pics when I had my baby... Take care and give the bugg a kiss from me and her uncle. love ya
Maggie and Jimmy in stateville

4:58 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

Don't feel bad...with my first pregnancy I gained 20 pounds over the Christmas holidays. Yes, I said 20 pounds! ! !

8:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]