Sunday, January 22, 2006
Where Have I Been?

Last night, my husband and I watched the movie "Hotel Rwanda." To be honest, I really didn't know the storyline behind this movie, but knew it was a true story. After watching it, I couldn't stop crying. The movie affected me so much, that I could not sleep last night. I kept thinking about how lucky we are in this country to have peace and security (for the most part). Why didn't anyone (besides a small UN force) come in and help these people? I'll admit that I am not up on politics and world news like I should be...I guess that is my mistake.






4 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

It is sad. I have not seen that movie yet, will it amke me cry that hard???

8:19 PM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

that's on my list of, "movies to see soon!"

2:59 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Loved the movie and felt just as disturbed as you!

6:06 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

I won't watch the movie. I've heard it's tragic, and because it's real and tragic, it is just that much harder for me to think about watching it.

8:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]