Friday, January 18, 2008
NaeNae's Notes


Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been busy with another project called motherhood + a full-time job. I've had trouble scheduling any time in for myself. Don't worry though - I've been taking notes...

* K-Bugg went roller skating for the very first time. She was invited to a birthday party at the local skating rink, and loved every minute of it! Ella also went skating. We had a great time! (Sorry for the horrible picture. My new camera stinks!)

* Ella has decided that clothes are overrated. It is nearly impossible to get her dressed these days. And when you do get clothes on her? She takes them off!

* Both of the girls have been sick this week. First, Ella picked up some kind of throat infection - then passed it on to K-Bugg. It has been a lot of fun with fevers, runny noses and coughing!

* K-Bugg and I were invited to go on a "Girls Only" skiing trip, but did not get to go because of the sickness in my house.

* We are supposed to get around 5 inches of snow tomorrow. I can't wait to build a snowman!






7 Comments:
Blogger Betty had this to say:

Yay for snow! We haven't gotten much here...but it's colder than heck! So, I get to look forward to my Ella taking her clothes off? Jeez....it never ends! We've also been sick at our house. All of us had the stomach flu....Ella threw up ALL OVER her crib....yeah real nice....the clean up was fun ;o)

12:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

They are calling for between 3-5 inches here at the beach but I won't hold my breath.So far it is raining today.

3:05 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Sounds like you had a great time skating - even with Ella. Mark wants to take Sam to go skating soon. When he was young, he competed in speed skating. I hope you got more snow than we did. It was nothing!

4:39 PM 

Blogger Friglet had this to say:

You have had a lot going on!

10:12 PM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Did you guys play shoot the duck or four corners when you went skating?

9:34 AM 

Blogger Ryan had this to say:

I miss the snow, we get none where we live. I am jealous that you get to make a snowman and maybe get a snowday! Have fun!

12:42 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Hope everyone is feeling better now. Gryason keeps holding onto a cold too!

8:25 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]