Saturday, October 27, 2007
Movie Review



Playing by Heart

I found this movie while browsing Blockbuster Online. It's not a recent one - but definitely worth the time. I was surprised to see the cast (Sean Connery, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Phillippe, Gena Rowlands, Madeleine Stowe, Anthony Edwards, Jon Stewart, etc.) because I had never heard of it prior to finding it online. I would list this movie in the "Chick Flick" category (a sappy love story that will make you cry). It contains several different story lines that intersect at the end. I tend to like movies that are set up like this. My rating for this movie is a B+.






4 Comments:
Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

A B+, even with Angelin in it? She is such a husband stealer...since she's in it, there is no way I'd give it more than C...no matter how good the movie was! (OK, maybe I would give it higher than a C- I just wouldn't tell anyone. I dislike her THAT much!)

2:08 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have never even heard of this but theres so many big names in it - will have to check it out next time im in a store. I like a good romcom. Thanks for the heads up.

2:42 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

This is on all the time on Encore but I have never seen it, I will check it out!

12:10 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

I completely agree with Kelly! I can't stand Angelina Jolie so I also couldn't give it more than a C. I am however surprised that I have never heard of it though. I kinda feel bad for Reese Witherspoon (even though they are divorced now) that she was with a man that was touched by Angelina!

7:34 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]