Saturday, October 20, 2007
Ten Interesting Facts You May or May Not Know...

1. I am the oldest of three girls.
2. I am a procrastinator.
3. I cry when I am stressed. I cried twice this week at work.
4. I graduated from a historical black college.
5. My girls have "family" names (Kellynn Michelle - sisters, Ella Ruby - grandmothers).
6. I would consider having cosmetic surgery in the near future. Does that make me vain? (facial peel - skin resurfacing, laser treatment on my legs for spider veins)
7. I love soda and prefer it over all other drinks. My drink of choice is Diet Mt. Dew.
8. I do not want a dog for a pet. I am too selfish with my time and would not want to add the responsibilty of training a dog.
9. I listen to a variety of music - but prefer the music from my high school days (late 80s/early 90s).
10. I do not care much about designer/name brands when shopping. I prefer Target and Old Navy.






6 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I knew all that about you! It was a great historical black college, wasn't it?

10:44 PM 

Blogger Betty had this to say:

Dogs are HARD work! We have three and I swear they're like babies! Our Ella's middle name was named after my Mom's first name and my Mother-in-laws middle name :o)

7:38 AM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

2. I have become a procrastinator lately.
3. I cry when I am stressed too.
6. Go for it! Someday, I will have to have second chin taken off - just as my mom did last year.
7. I LOVE soda too! Reg. Coke
8. It is hard taking care of a dog. At least you can admit it - instead of getting one and then be in trouble.
10. Well - not caring about designer clothes kind of goes along with the teacher pay. I love Old Navy and Target too!

10:21 AM 

Blogger smizzo had this to say:

I love the name Ella and I am totally with you on the surgery thing..why the hell not? ;)

10:22 AM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

As your sister I can be honest with you and say NO, you are not vain!

6:38 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

Ack, I always cry when I am stressed, I hate that feeling...but I LOVE Target and Old Navy!

12:47 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]