Friday, July 13, 2007
Harry Potter



Kelly, my niece Jordan, and myself all went to the IMAX theater to see, "Harry Potter - The Order of the Phoenix" yesterday. I LOVED this movie! Maybe it was because we watched it in the IMAX theater, but I was "gripped" from the beginning of the movie, all the way to the end. To be honest, a lot of the storyline involving other characters were left out. The movie's focus was on Harry, himself - and there were even parts that were changed for the movie. Taking all of this into consideration, I still loved it! The differences in the book and the movie did not ruin it for me.






4 Comments:
Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Hello!
How old is your niece? Did she enjoy the movie? I was thinking about taking Sam to see it, but I wasn't sure if it was too much for him. What do you think?
I am glad that you enjoyed it and everyone had fun! It is disappointing when you read a book and the movie doesn't live up to its potential.

1:54 PM 

Blogger NaeNae had this to say:

My niece is 20. I'm not sure if it is appropriate for Sam. Kellynn is 5 and I would not take her because I know she would think it is too scary.

5:05 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

I thought the movie was great! I am a bit of a purist and I would have loved some of the other storylines put in but I think the run time would have gone up about nine hours :)

Now I have to wait until I get my book next week!

3:30 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

We tried to go this weekend but were unsuccessful. Maybe next weekend.

7:47 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]