Saturday, June 23, 2007
Dumb and Dumber?


One of my favorite (comedy) movies of ALL time, is "Dumb and Dumber." I laughed until I cried while watching it for the very first time in the movie theater. How many years ago was that?! I don't even want to know. (1994, by the way.) Anyway, that is not the point of this story...

I took K-Bugg to have her hair trimmed yesterday. I would like to note that this haircut was given by a licensed professional. I was not watching when the hair stylist "trimmed" her bangs. When I saw the result of this haircut, I had the same reaction as I did while watching "Dumb and Dumber" for the first time (except in the opposite order). My poor little girl has no clue that she has Lloyd's (Jim Carrey) haircut in "Dumb and Dumber"! At least Lloyd's bangs are straight!








7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Ohmigod - hilarious!!!!!

12:05 PM 

Blogger Cat had this to say:

that is too cute! LOL

1:56 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She really does look like Jim Carey.Hee Hee!

1:49 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Oh my goodness! She is too cute. Well, at least she is cute enough to get away with it.

2:39 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

Oh, I love it! She is adorable no matter how you cut it! You should have seen the butcher job I did on my daughter, I should have had my parenting licence revoked.

9:24 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Ok, I laughed until I cried. Hopefully, she didn't think you were making fun of her! Oh and please do not go back to that hair stylist!

7:48 AM 

Blogger NaeNae had this to say:

Kelly - No, she doesn't think I was making fun of her. I just asked her to make a silly face for my blog. She really has no clue that her bangs look so silly. She knows I am not happy with the hair stylist, though!

12:08 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]