Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Tagged...

Thanks Kelly, - for tagging me and giving me something to write about. Actually, I have several things to update you guys on, but will save it for later. I need to download some pictures for my update - and I am feeling too lazy to do that right now.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1997 - That would be the year I moved to Virginia Beach, VA. I met two girls who ended up being some of my closest friends (soapbox.SUPERSTAR and Kerry). During this time, I was frantically trying to finish college and working at Bennigans part-time.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I was at home on maternity leave with Ella Ruby. I was enjoying my precious time with her and not missing my job as a teacher.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Reese's Pieces
2. Ghirardelli caramel chocolate squares (milk chocolate or dark chocolate)
3. peanut butter crackers (the orange crackers)
4. Betty Crocker microwavable brownie bowls
5. trail mix (it MUST contain almonds)

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
This one is embarrassing!
1. Any Kelly Clarkson song! (Yes, she is one of my favorites.)
2. You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
3. SexyBack (Justin Timberlake - and yes, I think he is talented!)
4. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (Poison) - I am a total hairband fan!
5. Photograph (Nickelback)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job and volunteer occasionally
2. Travel around the world
3. Put in the pool I've been wanting for the last 5 years!
4. Pay off bills for my family.
5. Save for retirement and college for the girls

Five bad habits:
1. Picking the dry skin off of my lips (I am much worse than Kelly on this one!)
2. Picking at my face
3. Wishing things were different about my body
4. Going to bed late
5. Interrupting people in conversation (I feel I have this under control - but must admit that it's a daily struggle.)

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my family and friends
2. Watching movies
3. Reading (This is a new interest. I have never been one to enjoy reading.)
4. Watching my girls grow
5. Napping

Five things you would never wear again:
1. The girl's version of a mullet. This was the fashionable hairstyle when I was in high school.
2. stir-up pants
3. tight jeans
4. pants with a tapered leg
5. pointy toed shoes (I'm with you on this one, Kelly)

Five favorite toys:
1. My iPod
2. My MacBook laptop
3. Pogo Games - Do websites count?
4.
5.

I’m gonna tag ~
1. Kate
2. Amanda
3. Summer
4. Shelly
5. Cat






4 Comments:
Blogger Ryan had this to say:

okay, you got me and I did it :) There were a few of mine that were the same as yours and I had to think really hard to try to be original.

2:37 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

ok ok...I'm workin' on it. I think you're the only one who reads my (jack's) blog but I'll post it there anyway. Maybe I'll do one for Jack too. :)

9:12 PM 

Blogger Cat had this to say:

Ahhh thank you! something to write about! I will work on it and post it in a day or two. Hubby is still home, and I don't get much computer time.

Have a Great Day!!!!

10:07 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

MAN 10 years ago was fun. I miss it :(

9:54 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]