Monday, December 05, 2005
21 Weeks


21 Weeks
Originally uploaded by naenae32.

Here is the most recent photo I have of our pregnancy. I don't always look this stupid when posing for pictures, but my husband was taking this picture. He is not very patient when taking pictures. He takes one picture and thinks he is done. So...this is what you get, thanks to him!

My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow. I'm nervous to see how much weight I've gained since last month. Let's just say I didn't hold back on eating over the Thanksgiving holidays. I ate like it was my job!






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You still look great!!!

3:51 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]