Sunday, November 20, 2005
Weekend Tidbits

Friday was D-Day for me at work. Last school year, I completed the "National Boards" process in hopes of becoming a nationally certified teacher. I have been awaiting my final scores since March. I found out on Friday that I did not pass. I missed it by 15 points. So...I will attempt it again this year. My scores from last year will be banked and I will only have to redo the part/parts I feel will increase my score by 15 points. Back to square one...


Today, K-bugg helped me make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. She prefers white american cheese on her sandwich, so assumes everyone else should ALSO like white american. As I was making a sandwich for my husband, I asked her to get out the "yellow cheese" for Daddy. She replies, "Yellow cheese? What is WRONG with him?!"






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

At least she did not say "what is f--king wrong with him?" - that is Kaiden's new word.

WE ARE SO PROUD!

10:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]