Wednesday, November 09, 2005
It's a girl!


It's a girl!
Originally uploaded by naenae32.

Today was my doctor's appointment. I was anxious all day at work because I knew we were going to check the sex of the baby! I prayed we would be able to "see" this time. My doctor checked at my last appointment, but the baby's legs were crossed.

I am 18 weeks pregnant today. I can't believe I am almost half way through this pregnancy! I gained 5 pounds over the past 4 weeks - and a total of 15 pounds overall. Someone asked me the other day if I have had any cravings. My answer? Food, in general!






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You will always be a skinny minnie!!!

9:37 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]