Thursday, April 12, 2007
Just My Luck

I scheduled to have Kellynn and Ella's pictures made tomorrow. Specifically, Ella's - for her "One Year" photo. We planned to do outdoor photos, with the girls in sundresses and Spring flowers. I had this magical vision of capturing my girls in the essence of Spring - dancing through the meadow, a Spring breeze blowing their golden curls...

So, what happens today? Ella literally takes a nose dive into the grass while playing in the yard. She has scratches all over her face! Then Kellynn trips during our afternoon walk and slides across the asphalt road like she's on a "Slip N Slide." She has road rash on both arms and removed the skin from both knees. JOY! Am I rescheduling? NO! The photographer should have Photo Shop, right?!

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

HAHAHA - Welcome to life under my cloud!!!

8:15 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Welcome to my world!

11:21 AM 

Blogger Cat had this to say:

LOL poor things! It never fails, they always do something to change your plans LOL I am sure the photos will be cute no matter what!

8:31 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]