Tuesday, April 10, 2007
It's Time to Celebrate!

Why is it time to celebrate?


1. My "First Baby" (as Kellynn likes me to call her), lost her first tooth! Yes, my little girl is officially BIG now! I can't believe how quickly the last five years have passed by. In a few months she will start Kindergarten...and then I will truly lose it!


2. Easter! We celebrated Easter here at our house with family and friends. It was a great day - complete with the babies' first Easter egg hunt!

3. I just noticed this is my 100th post!

View more Easter photos here.






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Well she beat Kaiden!!! Glad you guys had a great Easter, it looks like it was fun!

10:02 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Happy Easter! I love the pictures. Congrats on the lost tooth! That's exciting. Did the tooth fairy come?
Hope you're having a GREAT week!

2:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]