Sunday, April 01, 2007
Ella Turns One!




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Dear Ella,

I can't believe my sweet baby is one year old! I have cherished every moment with you - watching you grow bigger right before my eyes! I wish the time didn't go by so quickly! It seems like yesterday, when I held you in my arms for the very first time. When I first looked at your sweet little face, I remember thinking you were so beautiful. I expected you to look a lot like your big sister, Kellynn - but you surprised us all with looks all your own.

You have been a blessing to our family over the last year. You are so easy going and very happy. You don't cry very often (which makes Mom's job easier). Besides your cute little face and infectious laugh, I love the little "rolls" on those chubby legs of yours. I have spent most of the last year running my fingers across those little legs (when you have been willing to sit still long enough)! Sitting still is not one of your past times, these days. You started walking a couple of weeks ago, and insist on walking anywhere those chubby little legs will carry you! You love to explore the outdoors - especially the grass and clover patch in our front yard.

You are also working hard on your vocabulary. Your newest attempt is calling Kellynn's cat, "Jingles." Of course it comes out as "G" - but I know what you're trying to say. Speaking of Jingles, he takes a lot of abuse from you. It's a good thing he is a patient and easy-going cat. Since learning to walk, you have started to pull him around by his tail, as well as torque and twist his ears like you are trying to "tune in Tokyo." Poor kitty!

Looking over the past year, you have changed so much. You have grown taller and faster! Your hair has grown longer, complete with golden curls. Your six little teeth shine everytime you smile. (Did I mention your smile brightens my darkest days?) Although there has been a lot of change over the last year, one thing will never change...you will always be our little girl and we will love you forever! (Kellynn says she loves you to the moon and back again!) That's a lot, sweet Ella Boo! Happy 1st birthday!

Love,
Mommy, Daddy and K-Bugg






4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Sorry we weren't here to celebrate with you, but from the looks of it - you had a beautiful day!

9:40 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Awww. She looks so big in that video! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1:39 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Have a fabulous birthday Ella!

3:12 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Happy birthday Ella! I will post the photos that I took from your party soon!
Love-
Aunt Kelly

6:43 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]