Thursday, December 28, 2006
Where is my Christmas Card?!



In case you were wondering why you didn't receive my Christmas card this year, it's because I didn't get around to sending any! Being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't get Christmas photos of the girls in time. Instead, I decided to take some of the pressure off of myself, and send New Years cards. So, here is a preview of what you will be getting in the mail soon. And NO, Kelly! You won't receive it on New Years day! (My sister has been after me about getting these pictures done! She is not a procrastinator.)






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Love the photo...It will make a great card. And hey maybe it can be a Happy Martin Luther King Day card, if you hurry!

4:57 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]