Monday, February 19, 2007
Where Do I Begin?

Let's see...

January 10th - I turned 34! I didn't do anything special for my birthday this year. I shared my day with my family, the ones I love. That made it a great day.

January 29th - K bugg turned 5! She had a small party at Chuck E. Cheese with just the family. The rest of her "birthday" was spent at Ski Beech in the mountains. She took skiing lessons for two days, and became a pro by the end of our trip. She skis faster than ME! We hope to take her back at least one more time before the season is over.

January 30th - Ella turned 10 months old! She is cruising all over the place! She has also taken a step or two on her own. She says "ma ma," "da da," "kitty," "no no," and "uh oh" when she falls down. She feeds herself table food and refuses to allow any help during this time. Her favorite toy is the telephone and often pretends to talk on the cell phone. She also loves to play with her big sister! Unfortunately, her big sister doesn't always have time for her these days!

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger Mandy had this to say:

Fun! Happy belated birthday - glad to see your new post! I bet those sisters are getting so big... :)

8:18 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I am so glad that you are finally back to posting! I was so tired of seeing Pat!

7:58 PM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

God we are getting old - well you are older than me, but we don't need to bring that up. I am 31 next week - GAH, remember when we were young and hot and childless smoking on the beach?

10:28 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]