Friday, February 23, 2007
Incase You Were Wondering...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Stock girl at Publix (grocery store)
2. Sitting with an elderly woman with Emphysema
3. Substitute teacher
4. First grade teacher

Four movies I would see over and over:
1. Legends of the Fall
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Moll Flanders
4. Lord of the Rings (any)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Anything with garlic
3. Blackened steak
4. Bread (not white bread)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. At the beach
2. In the mountains
3. On a date with my husband or on the couch watching a movie
4. A new classroom (I hate being in a mobile unit at school.)

Who will complete this survey for themselves?

**I don't know...Does anyone read this thing anymore? I haven't updated in a long time!






3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I still read it and if I find some time, I'll even fill it out myself. :)

6:13 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

If you would update more often, then probably people would drop by more often. After all, we could only see that video with Pat Swaze only so many times. Glad your back! and Thanks for doing the meme! At least someone did!

9:26 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

GLad you are still alive.

12:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]