Sunday, December 17, 2006
A Good Day

Today was a good day. It wasn't a busy day...just a "Reconnect Sunday." What is it about having children that turns your life so upside down? I guess it's the constant need for care and attention that only Mommy and Daddy can provide. During the week, we're rushed here and there with barely a moment to sit still and relax. In the process, we lose good, quality time with our family.

Today, we decided to go to church. Getting out of the house in time, was a challenge - and a little stressful too. But we made it! Afterwards, we went out to eat and then headed to good 'ole Super Walmart to pick up some necessities. (I prefer Target, but it is 45 minutes away!) We took our time while shopping, and got some last minute ideas to add to Santa's list. We then went home and just relaxed for the rest of the day. I rested on the couch while the girls took a nap and Kevin read a book. When they woke up, we played together until dinner. It wasn't an eventful day - just a good day to spend with my family. I am so lucky to have them in my life!






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Don't you just love days like that??? Makes you want to occasionally "plan" one, but I think that would take the fun out of it!

8:24 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

All you were missing was your best buddy Misty to drop in and decide to have a BBQ at your house!!!

10:44 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]