Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Happy Holidays!












Whew! Although it's been extremely busy around here with the holidays, I can't believe Christmas is already over! I guess staying busy is what makes it fly by. A part of me is sad that it all had to come to an end. Mostly because K-Bugg was so excited about Santa coming this year! It made Christmas fun again! When you're a child, Christmas is the best thing in the world. As you grow older, it sort of loses its "magic" and excitement. My daughter brought all of that back for me this year. Sure, she enjoyed Christmas last year at 2 years old...but not like this year! All I heard about was, "Santa this," and "Santa that." Here's a question for you...How many parents used this to your advantage? I know I did on many occasions!

Examples:
1. Meltdown in public? "Do you want me to call Santa?"
2. Refuses to brush her teeth and go to bed? "I guess I'm going to have to call Santa."
3. Yelling at mom? "Oh no! I hope Santa's elves didn't see or hear that. They might tell Santa."

Let's just say it helped out this year.






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I totally use it. Kaiden thinks that I have Santa's Number on Speed Dial on my cell phone.

This year though, I threatened her and she said "Mommy, when I sat on Santa's lap, he said he was sure that I was a good girl and that he was already bringing me presents!"

Damn Mall Santa!

8:08 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]