Wednesday, December 28, 2005
25 Weeks

Below is a picture of my sister and I. I am 25 weeks...she is 24 weeks.

I had a doctor's appointment today (12-29-05). The dreaded "sugar test" was scheduled for this visit. Actually, it didn't turn out as badly as I had anticipated. The "drink" has improved tremendously since being pregnant with K-Bugg. Last time I had to drink this thick, syrupy orange sludge. This time, it was a normal tasting fruit punch (similar to Koolaide). We also listened to the baby's heartbeat. It was pretty steady at 144 bpm. And to my surprise, I only gained 2 lbs this month! Yeah! I guess it was time to slow down after gaining 7 lbs last month. My next appointment will be late in January. We will do another ultrasound with that visit. I hope it's still a girl after all of the shopping I've done...not to mention the gifts I received for Christmas.






3 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I did not know that your sister was pregnant too, and so close together. How neat!

8:10 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 AM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

i gained less with my second daughter.....you look great! happy new year!

9:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]