Wednesday, November 02, 2005
K-bugg as a jack-o-lantern


K-bugg as a jack-o-lantern
Originally uploaded by naenae32.

Okay...I'm new to blogging - and I'm already behind! I had to make an unexpected trip to Maryland for a family emergency. I'm glad to be home. Most of my trip was spent driving - and I HATE driving. I'd rather fly, but it wasn't possible.
Unfortunately, I had to miss trick-or-treating with my daughter. My husband had to take her. We live in a small neighborhood - and the neighbors decided the kids should all go trick-or-treating together. One of my neighbors came to pick up all of the kids and a parent (my husband) in a hay covered wagon. They had a good time. K-bugg came back with way too much candy. Any suggestions on what I should do with it all?






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I have a suggestion on what to do with the candy... eat it! The baby likes Halloween candy too you know...

7:38 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I agree with Kate. The perfect way to get rid of that candy is to make sure Kellynn shares it with her baby brother or sister. It is never too early to start practicing how to share, right? Or maybe you could convice her to give half of it away...ya know like spreading the wealth? Anyhow, looks like it is time to update that belly shot. 6 weeks pregnant was a LONG time ago! That belly has grown by now! Show it off!

8:00 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Love this new web site . Never seen it before but think this will be a great way to keep in touch with what you and the family are up too. I agree about you sharing the candy with the new baby lol. Sounds like a nice way of teaching how to share .(yummy) Love you ! Maggie in statesville

9:27 PM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Definitely eat the candy! It is the Holiday season and you are pregnant, so live it up! K looks adoreable!!!

Everything okay with the family?

8:26 AM 

Blogger hollibobolli had this to say:

Oh yes.. eat eat eat. We (Faith) isn't really old enough for candy yet so we (I) have to wait.

What a cute punkin!!!

4:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]