Friday, August 03, 2007
Funny Things from K-Bugg

My mom has been visiting from FL over the past few days. She has actually been on vacation for close to 3 weeks now, visiting us and family in West Virginia. She has reached the end of her vacation and is passing back through on her way back to FL. She hasn't had a chance to check her email over the past few weeks, so asked to use our computer while visiting. Of course, this was fine by me - but not Kellynn, since it cuts into her computer time playing, "Barbie Makeover" or "Nick Jr." Yesterday, our DSL went out briefly. We found out when Kellynn went to play one of her games online. She marched out of the room, arms folded, looking for my mom.

"MiMi! MIMI! You've been here for two days, playing on our computer, and now look what you've done! It doesn't work!"






9 Comments:
Blogger Erin had this to say:

LOL, that is funny. I can picture my son saying that. How dare anyone interfere with he pokemon crater gameplaying time.

2:25 PM 

Blogger Betty had this to say:

That's hilarious! She's too funny!

3:36 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Too cute! Sounds like my husband.

4:05 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

hahahahahahaha! that is freakin hilarious.

8:35 PM 

Blogger Cat had this to say:

LOL OH MY!

1:23 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I can totally see her saying that with her arms folded. Too funny! She's a pistol!!!

11:16 AM 

Blogger Amanda Bee had this to say:

Oh my gosh that is funny! That reminds me of when I get in Tess' way and she yells, "Coo Coo ... MOVE!"

11:20 AM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Sounds like her Uncle Tim to me. Anmytime the computer isn't working, is must me someone else's fault!

8:05 PM 

Blogger Brooke had this to say:

That sounds like me talking to my mom!

7:57 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]