Thursday, June 22, 2006
Things Out of K-Bugg's Mouth...

In case you haven't noticed, it's been awhile since I've felt inspired to blog. I feel so guilty about it, because I love to read your blogs and look forward to reading your new posts. So as I sat down tonight to force myself to write something, I thought maybe I would recollect a few comments made by K-Bugg lately.

A Random Discovery
"Daddy, you weren't my daddy when you were in your mommy's belly."

Venting Frustration (because I wouldn't let her wear dirty shoes to the store)
K-Bugg: I'm angry at you, Mom!
NaeNae: Well I'm sorry...You can get glad in the same pants you got mad in! (And I wonder where the smartass comments come from?!)
K-Bugg: I'm NOT getting glad, Mom! I'm staying MAD! (as she stomps to her room, slams the door and screams)

Announcing Her Dissatisfaction with My Parenting Skills (while shopping at the grocery store)
K-Bugg: Can I have chocolate chip cookies?"
NaeNae: No, we have cookies.
K-Bugg: Can I have those chips?"
NaeNae: No.
K-Bugg: Can I have "Barbie" fruit chews?"
NaeNae: No, you have "Hello Kitty" fruit chews at home.
K-Bugg: Can we get caramel chocolate?"
NaeNae: No, we're not getting candy.
K-Bugg: You're a bad parent, Mom!
NaeNae: (thinking to myself...) WTF?! Where does this kid come up with this stuff?!






3 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Sounds like my house :)

9:39 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Things only get worse as they get older. Shelly is 15 and some of the things that she says amazes me even today. Their minds are like little computers and they remember everything.

11:34 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Thanks for finally posting! Kellynn always makes me laugh with her "smart" comments. Hey I think that you may have just inspired me to blog about her too!

5:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]