Friday, October 20, 2006
One Year!

For whatever reason, I'm having trouble finding the time to blog these days. A number of things have contributed to this, such as:

1. Maternity leave is over and I am working full time again.
2. I have a 6 month old and a 4 year old.
3. I had to pack up and move to a new classroom in one week.
4. I'm too busy reading YOUR blogs, trying to keep up in my spare time (even though I don't always leave a comment).
5. My weekends have been very busy.
6. I'm exhausted! Can you believe I actually fell asleep during my favorite show, "Lost" on Wednesday night?!

So as you can tell, this has turned into making excuses for myself (for my lack of blogging lately). Here is what I really wanted to say...I have officially been blogging for ONE YEAR!

PS - Ella started saying, "Da Da" on Wednesday! She is also saying, "Na Na." Even though I'm waiting for her to say, "Ma Ma" - I'll take, "Na Na" since it sort of sounds like Nae Nae!






4 Comments:
Blogger Angelle had this to say:

I also fell asleep during Lost Wednesday night! :) I don't know how you do it all, super mom. You have my true admiration.

6:53 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I can see why you don't have much free time, jeez!

10:16 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Excuses, Excuses... Just kidding. I know you have had a tough couple of weeks. Happy 1 yr blogging anniversary!

9:45 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Mom is always the last thing they say. Both Kaiden and Ashton said Daddy before Mommy - like he freakin deserves it...I do ALL the work...pfff.

9:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]