Monday, October 02, 2006
Ella is 6 Months!




Can you believe Ella is 6 months old? She is growing up so fast! I don't remember the time going by so quickly with K-Bugg. Knowing this will be our last baby, I try to treasure every passing moment and milestone. For some crazy reason, Kevin keeps throwing out comments about having "the next one" (referring to having a boy). Not happening!

Ella has been very busy this month. She finally cut two bottom teeth last weekend. She is doing pretty well with sitting up on her own - but is still a little wobbily! She is able to get up on her knees and elbows, but has not figured out the crawling thing yet. However, she is scooting and rolling all over the floor these days. I can't keep her in one area anymore. She makes me so happy when I come home from work in the afternoons. She gets very excited to see us, with her bounces and squeals. Her eyes light up like Christmas. I can honsetly say she is truly a gift from God - just as Kellynn is too. I love those girls so much! Life just wouldn't be the same without them.

Ella's looks are always changing. Who do you think she looks like now?






9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I think I'm seeing a bit of mommy in her these days. Maybe she'll be real tall like Daddy though! :)
No matter what she looks like, she'll always be Jack's girl...

9:25 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She's adorable, that's for sure!

10:11 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Ummm is Anonymous AKA Kate??? Huh? ANyhow, I think that Ella is begining to look a bit more lik eyou..although not as much as Kellynn did at her age.

2:22 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

They truly are gifts from God!
When reading your thoughts about the girls- that is exactly how I felt about you girls! The feeling never ends...loving your children.
I remember your dad wanting one more baby to try and have a boy, And we had JENNIFER!
P.S. Ella looks like Kevin to me!

8:55 AM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Man I wish we lived closer- Our girls would get along!!

12:05 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

wow, she is absolutely adorable! Is she always smiling like all her pictures? :-)
I can't believe she's 6 months old either, so I know you can't! Time sure does fly!
God sure knew what he was doing when he gave us children, didn't he? It's so great being a Mommy!

1:44 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

P.S. Loved your pictures of Girls' weekend on your sisters site! You both look great!!

3:15 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She's such a cutie. And that's such a sweet, sweet age. I think she looks like you in these pics.

2:17 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She is a good mix of both I think. She is definitely beautiful Renee!!!

8:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]