Monday, August 14, 2006
Random Thoughts

Ella Ruby is cutting two bottom teeth at 4 months old! K Bugg didn't cut her first tooth until she was 8 months! I forgot how much "fun" teething can be. Ella has been on the fussy side for days. She is also not sleeping as well - I'm guessing because she is uncomfortable. Hopefully, her teeth will come in soon and she will be happy again.

On another note...K bugg made us laugh yesterday. She was up to her usual "showing off" antics while friends were visiting. I think she pulled out every toy she owned to showcase its beauty and demonstrate her skillful abilities while using them. In the process, she made the mother of messes in her room. After our friends left, Kevin wanted to go look at a 64 Galaxie that was for sale. We decided to go with him to get out of the house for awhile. When we returned home, K Bugg said (as she's running to her room), "I'm going to see if God cleaned up my room while I was gone." "What?" I asked. She then replied, "I prayed for him to clean my room while I was gone." That girl is too funny! Had I known, I would have put in my request for clean laundry and a clean bathroom!






4 Comments:
Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

Too cute! If God does start cleaning your house, will you send him my way next?

8:49 PM 

Blogger Amanda had this to say:

Yes I could use God over here too :)

8:27 AM 

Blogger cheri had this to say:

teething...funtimes! ha.

12:16 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Too sweet. Haley has kept Daniel and I in check with God. We are bad about not saying grace before we eat. Especially when we go out to eat. She always makes us say it before dinner. Mason is my 9 month old. He is working on teeth # 3 and 4 or I think in dental terms 8 and 9. Anyway he tends to poop his in. Crazy huh?

2:34 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]