Sunday, August 06, 2006
So Much To Tell - So Little Time

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted. We have been pretty busy around here. I am finally getting a chance to sit down and catch up on everything. Where do I begin? Let's see...

Two weeks ago, one of my closest friends - Kerry, came to NC for a visit. She and I met in Virginia Beach, VA almost ten years ago. Now she lives in Pittsburgh, PA. We had a great time keeping 3 kids entertained! It's funny when looking back at how we used to spend our time together (in VA - BEFORE children). Go to the beach - go to "Sully's" (O'Sullivan's), go to karaoke at Chi Chi's, go shopping, go to the "Corner Pub," go to work (we worked together at Bennigans), etc. How our lives have changed! But Kerry said something to me while visiting...Even though we don't get to see one another every day, when we DO get together - it's like no time has passed. That's true friendship! Here are a couple of photos of K-Bugg and Ethan, Kerry's son.




I have lots to share, but hear a crying baby I must tend to. More to come...






1 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Great Great Great Pictures!!! Wish I could have been there. We need to plan something fo all of us. Maybe after Christmas? Like end of Jan/Feb - for everyone's Bday!

10:10 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]