Wednesday, January 07, 2009
A New Family Member

I've been saying, "No!" for years.  I've had no desire to add additional responsibilities to my plate.  The "No!" has been a firm one (or so I thought)!



"Shelby- The Super Dog" (the girls named her) came to live with us on New Years Eve. We adopted her from a family who could no longer take care of her.  We were told she was a Beagle - but after a little research, we think she's an English Pointer.  She is 6 months old and completely housebroken. Leash trained? That's another story!  I have never considered myself a "dog person" - but this dog has stolen my heart.  She is the sweetest thing!  And to the family members who laughed out loud when I told them about my new dog - kiss this!  You know you want to! 






0 Comments:

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]