Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Five things I LOVE:
  1. My family
  2. Weekends with nothing to do
  3. Uninterrupted sleep (This doesn't happen very often.)
  4. Watching movies or reading a "gripping" book I cannot put down!  
  5. Diet Mt. Dew / coffee (I guess I should simply put caffeine!)

Five things I HATE:
  1. The feeling of dirty hands or feet
  2. Negative people  (I'm at my breaking point, people! I can only "grin and bear it" for so long!)
  3. Confrontations (After my last comment, you'd wonder.  But it's true!)          
  4. My procrastination
  5. Poop in the bathtub (Yes, I had to deal with this last night...It's called a 2 year old!)    
Thanks Erin, for the posting idea!







6 Comments:
Blogger Amanda had this to say:

We had poop in the tub last night too! Have to give another bath when you are done cleaning out. Totally sucks!

9:14 PM 

Blogger dena had this to say:

I love sleeping through the night. I wake up all night long and I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. Seriously, when it does happen...it's heaven!

9:11 AM 

Blogger Shelly had this to say:

Ugh. Mason did the poop in the bathtub to me too. So disgusting.

2:16 PM 

Blogger Kelly in NC had this to say:

I hate negative people too! What a downer. Can't wait to hear you vent about all that!

12:48 PM 

Blogger Jacqueline had this to say:

Cute 5's
I love watching movies and coffee too. Inexpensive luxuries in life.
Yeah, I don't like people that complain all the time too. I feel like I do enough of my own - I need to limit it.

5:22 PM 

Blogger Erin had this to say:

aaahhh, I so forgot about the uninterupted sleep. I love when that happens. My 3 year old has pooped on me in the tub then he stood up, pointed and laughed hysterically. DISGUSTING!

4:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]