Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Holiday Havoc


Whew!  Although the holidays were a blast, I'm glad they are over.  The girls were on a "sugar high" (literally and figuratively) over Christmas!  Each year I look forward to seeing how the girls will react to Christmas.  This was the most exciting Christmas so far!  Kellynn was beside herself with the anticipation of Santa coming.  Of course, the threat of daily emails to Santa kept her in check most of the time.  And although Ella would have no part of talking to Santa, she certainly welcomed him to bring presents!  In honor of his visit, we baked special Christmas cookies and decorated each one differently.  Above is a picture of our work in progress.  I think he really enjoyed the cookies.  I know I did!          






4 Comments:
Blogger Angelle had this to say:

That is an adorable picture of you and your girls. Ella is getting SO big!

8:06 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Love the picture. So cute of the three of you!

I think this may have been our best Christmas yet. Ethan was about to die of delight each time he opened another present. It was so much fun to see his excitement.

10:30 AM 

Blogger Shelly had this to say:

They are adorable. i am gled it is over too but watching the kiddos on Christmas morning was such a blast.

9:03 AM 

Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Kellyn looks beautiful and I cannot believe how big Ella looks!!! WOW!!!

12:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page







I am a mother, wife and full-time teacher, with a very sassy little girl (daughter 1) on my hands and another one following in her footsteps (daughter 2). And I wonder where the gray hairs are coming from?




www.flickr.com

















  • Powered by: Blogger
  • Design by: soapbox.SUPERSTAR
  • Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]